Friday, 19 May 2017

Collection of Twozies


Thank you for joining me for another post.

One of the new things I started in 2017 was collecting these cute little figures called Twozies. I love the way they look, but also the challenge and mystery of collecting them, considering the majority of times they are within mystery bags, and a purchaser has no idea what they will get.

So just to say what you can get (I won't give prices as they can vary as usual):
  • Surprise Pack - gives 1 mystery Twozies Baby + 1 mystery Twozies Pet
  • Friends Pack - gives 2 viewable Twozies Babies + 1 Pet - 1 mystery Twozies Baby + 2 mystery Twozies Pets
  • Two-gether Pack - gives 5 viewable Twozies Babies + 1 Pet - 1 mystery Twozies Babies + 5 mystery Twozies Pets
  • Mega Friendship Pack - gives 1 viewable Twozie Baby + Pet pair - 19 mystery Twozies Babies + 19 mystery Twozies Pets
  • Fun Twogether Pack - these are unique where you get Twozies only available for that pack, usually with some sort of interactive accessory such as a CafĂ©, Boat, Ice Cream Cart.

At this current time I have over 70 of the 140+ individuals you can get from the Season 1. If including duplicates then it would exceed 100. Just for those who are wondering, I do have plans for the duplicates as to not have them be a waste.

Now many of you may wonder why these have appeared on my Table top blog. Simple! I will be creating games to use these figures in! Games of racing, tug-of-war, battles, and so forth. I'm thinking of calling the collection of games simply - Baby Olympics - owing to the type of challenges and formats of the games that I will be looking to make with them. Some will be basic, whilst others will be more complex.

This post is just bringing these great figurines to your attention if you have yet to take note of them, especially for you males who may not take note of the items within female sections of supermarkets and toy stores. These would make good collections and toys for children, though the age range does recommend 5+ potentially due to the size of them.

I think there is so much potential for these models, let alone how great they look. You can see why some toy collections, such as the Shopkins range that these ones belong to, do so well, and I'm still disappointed at my lack of even one of the three pairs of Limited Edition Twozies available. But I think I've said enough for this post, as it was only to highlight the models.

So much that you'll see that I have now based for display all the original twozies I have, to make sure I have one of each. Below you'll see some of my favourite, each with a scene I've created for them.










Once again, thank you for joining me for this post. I hope you enjoyed it, and feel free to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment