Friday, 9 October 2015

Wraiths of the Shadow

 
So, I've been working on some new miniatures for an army I want to make. The army will be playable in my games of 40k and also in The Shadow Beckons. I will go into background history of them etc in the future once I get to a certain level of miniatures and painting, but for now, these guys are just Wraiths. Will be looking into a cooler name, but Wraiths for now give enough of the picture.
 
These have been based on the miniature below, which was made from remodelling and sculpting a Red Eyes Black Dragon model.
 
 
The base is not complete, as I'm trying out a smokey affect, based on a youtube video which used compressed foliage. I'm hoping that although it isn't the usual smokey colours, it still will look right on this.

1 comment:

  1. Really good, a very interesting project!
    waiting for more!

    ReplyDelete