Monday, 12 October 2015

Destroyed Rhino


During trying to remove paint from a overly painted Rhino, I ended up leaving it in the solution too long, which basically warped the plastic. As I don't really like vehicles anyway, I decided to break it apart for use as a terrain piece.

Currently I've just positioned everything in a way I feel is slightly appeasing to the eyes, and I'm thinking of getting some putty to actually build up around the parts etc.

A severed leg under the door hatch
 
 
More severed body parts, just in places that I feel would look great. The arm with the cannon I think I'll have to tweak a bit. Potentially clip the cannon away, and sculpt a finger just managing to keep a final grasp on the weapon in death.
 
But just another thing looking to get done.

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting project, let's see the progress!

    ReplyDelete