Tuesday, 2 September 2014

Test track



I made a little test track on the back of cardboard. At some point, I'll be going through a test race with the different types of Drivers you can choose, if the Basic Stat sheet isn't for you. You will get a chance to understand a little more about the game and its rules, though it won't all be explained yet. I will also first quickly go through what each stat actually is.

As you can see in these pictures, I've done several more cars now, all with a different feel, though some vaguely resemble one another. Let me be clear, I'm not trying to design any real cars. I'm simply sitting down, getting my green putty, and moulding it into shapes I like, and some I don't, as they're tests.

I would love to get the chance to use a 3d printer and 3d software to make some official models for the game in the future. Well, we'll see how this goes though.

Remember, join the community if you're interested. Zenith Strategy Race Game

No comments:

Post a Comment