Sunday, 17 August 2014

Zenith, Strategy Race Game

Hey everyone, been a while. Still having some difficulty with the effects for the Pokémon project, so no go yet on that front, but will be uploading a post for (only a brief post) the battle between the Zragga Dwarves, Goblins, and Murex.

I'm already quite sad there, as my favourite unit of the Zragga Dwarves were completely obliterated really. But that boiled down to my own silly choice now that I think about the route I could have taken.


Also, I have a new project. So, basically, Zenith used to be the name for what I was doing with my lord of the rings models, and some original sculpts, but I have now switched that to The Shadow Beckons. (This was going to be reported in the 3rd Revolution Issue, but put it on Hiatus). So now, Zenith is for my Strategy Race Game.

I've made a community for it and once the preliminary things are done, you'll all get a chance to join in the fun, with updates and choices via the blog or community.

So, I look forward to interacting with you all properly again, but take care for now, and I'll see you when the battle is sorted, or the preliminary game is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment