Saturday, 22 March 2014

Concerning Revolution

I regret to say that I will not continue making the free online magazine Revolution for the time being. I find that I'm losing more time with family, as well as having a lot more of a workload due to doing the magazine solo.

I've also had problems where people have been interested in Photo of the Month but after the first email, fail to send anymore. As you may have thought, this is something that can be irritating, and frustrating, especially when one of the best sections, in my opinion, is Photos of the Month, as it's a multitude of talents.

Now, I won't be simply sitting idle in the time that I do not do Revolution. Instead, I'll be working on producing a much better version of the magazine (same name), and also making sure I find a way to handle the work load more efficiently.

Sorry about this, as I really did want to continue Revolution with no hiccups along the way, but unfortunately you can never be sure what will happen in the future. But I'm confident and determined to get Revolution back up and running, and better than ever.

Thanks to those of you who read each issue, commented, and also got involved. Such magazines are always made better when there are great people to share with, and willing to participate in sections such as Photos of the Month.

Till next time.

3 comments:

  1. don't worry Nathan and go on!
    waiting to see next issue.
    bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog Nathan, I hope you find the time to get back to your magazine. I don't know if you're aware of it or not, but I see you have the same problem I have with your "Follow" button. Clicking on it to join up to your blog won't work, but clicking on the two squares next to it provides a work around. Cheers, Paul :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Paul, and no, I never knew that about the follow button at all. I wonder why that is. Thanks mate

      Delete