Sunday, 22 December 2013

Surprise Sculpt

In light of the time of year it is, and the fact that in the new year will be coming the 1st issue of Revolution, though not until January the 31st, I thought I would make a special sculpt to go in the battle report of that month.

In fact, I'll be making a special scenario as well just for it. And I'm sure you can all guess it'll be something to do with Santa Claus. Or Santa Dwarf in this case.

I hope you guys are looking forward to your Christmas and new year. I certainly am. First Christmas and new year in my own place, and with my little son, Alexander.

So, I'll see you guys next time.

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your family buddy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Simon, hope you had a Merry Christmas too

      Delete
  2. merry Xmas and happy new year to you all!
    ...and don't forget to post the new sculpt!
    bye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you enjoyed your Christmas. I won't be posting the santa dwarf sculpt up on here yet. It will be in the first issue of Revolution.

      Delete