Friday, 4 October 2013

The Plan Begins

As you know, I've set up a few auto posts at the moment due to moving. I am actually moved in now, but we still don't have any internet access... or a phone... We'll sort that out though because reception is bad in that house, so our mobiles are practically useless.
 
Anyway, now and again, I'll visit the library to add some more auto posts whilst I don't have internet. That way you'll be able to see what's going on in the hobby front.
 
 
Here's a load of boxes containing my hobby items, as well as that green sheet covering my Goblin Lair terrain.
 
 
These bases under the blocks of polystyrene is our old bed. It's a divan bed, so I'm converting it into a gaming table as well as a storage for my terrain. Can't wait.
 
 
This here is the shelving unit that will be converted so that it can hold my models, model tools, and serve as a paint station. I'm quite excited to get all this done, but it'll need painting, as the wood will be a mismatch of colours.
 
 
Polystyrene, kindly brought across from Birmingham by my dad. Yep, that's the horde of polystyrene I dragged on a 15min walk from a loading van to my house.

6 comments:

  1. Glad to hear the move went well, hope to see some updates soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, move went well, but now we've got a leak. Can't sort the babies room out until its fixed, and my own stuff has been put on hold too.

      Delete
  2. Glad you in the new abode and settling in well. Look forward to seeing the man den begin to tale shape

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, unfortunately a lot slower than I want though, as things have been playing up in the house and require attention first.

      Delete
  3. hold on!
    at the end of all the work you'll be very satisfied of your new modelling lab!
    keep us updated.
    bye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I love that feeling of working hard, persevering, then seeing the accomplishments at the end. Worth it.

      Delete