Saturday, 14 September 2013

Moving Soon Implications

So, hello everyone.

I just wanted to pre-warn you that I'm not going to be posting anything over the next few weeks... well, I have scheduled some posts, so they will go up, but I won't be able to make any more once those run out.

If you don't see any posts for the rest of September... scheduling seems to have failed on this blog... sorry guys. If that's the case, I'll try my best to get back here as soon as to show you some of my table top experiences, etc.

Why will I not be here? Well, tomorrow we're finishing our packing. Monday we'll be cleaning out our new house. Tuesday we'll be moving in. Then we won't have any internet until maybe late this year. I think I'll have to make due with the library in that time, but that's fine. Electricity and internet for free, so who am I to complain aye?

Alright, see you guys, and hope you guys leave plenty of posts for me to enjoy reading and looking at the pictures in. Some battle reports would be extra welcome too :)

4 comments: