Sunday, 28 July 2013

Dwarven Craftmenship

Here you go, one Dwarf Scout (Dwarf Warriors) squad, as well as King Zrael completed. I did get these guys finished the other day, but didn't take any pictures then and there, so it wasn't until today that I could post.

King Zrael was a complete design and sculpt miniature, also using the pole of a flag and modifying it to be his War Pick.

 
I really like how his hair turned out the most, followed by the luxury waist cloth. The arms stand out quite a lot, which I'm not sure if I really like. As you can see, the hands weren't sculpted very well, which I believe improved on my Dwarf Captain for my Falcon Hammers.

 
Captain Azagin differs from his companions with a sheath on his back, a trusted tested sword in one hand, and a unique shield in the other.


I really like how these guys look, and I can't wait to get the rest of the army finished and sealed.

No comments:

Post a Comment